Friday 28 February 2014

Elder Scrolls Online!

Beta testing! Today! 5pm! Well for me at least being in Portugal. But yes, I'm excited. I never really been into the whole MMO scene. But as this is Elder Scrolls, a series I thoroughly enjoy, I'm looking forward to seeing how they incorporate themselves as an MMO. So I'm hoping that I can get enough time in to get my thoughts down to write a review for you mid to late next week, and just let you know what I think of how it's looking currently. 

In the meantime I do have other reviews either in the final stages of edit or a work in progress, so I'll get one of those out too you as soon as I can.


If you have any games you want me to try out and review, let me know! I'm doing this to try and get experiences with new game types, and just generally see what else is out there. 


See you next time!

-KirreeH

No comments:

Post a Comment