Sunday 9 March 2014

Gaming news

So I'm quite a fan of really terrible reality shows (I'm willing to admit myself they are terrible) and one of which I've taken a real liking to is Mob Wives.
Mob Wives follows the female family members of certain famous mobsters. It's basically full of a lot of swearing, arguing and fighting. Marvelous. So nothing really surprises me when it comes to these women until I read the following: 

"Karen Gravano of Mob Wives suing Rockstar Games over GTA V character".

Yes, really! The daughter of famous mob snitch Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano has taken a $40million lawsuit against Rockstar Games over the character Antonia Bottino, claiming the character uses her likeness and story without her given consent.
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games have stated "We do not comment on legal matters". But if you ask me? I think it's a load of rubbish. Sure, they may be some similarities? Possibly? Only time will tell the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment