Tuesday 22 July 2014

Wowzers!

Can't believe it's been over a month since my last post.
I've been so busy!
I've been busy working at the pub during the week, and most days off are either catching up with old friends or catching up on the housework. No times for games anymore!
We also still don't have our beloved PC shipped over yet, but now me and the other half are working I'm definitely considering the option of getting myself a brand new laptop. And this time round I'm thinking of customizing my own!
Cool stuff!
Hopefully I'll have one of these by the time Sims 4 is released in September. So excited about that coming out! I have made sure I keep myself updated with that and other new games.
In the meantime I may look at trying out The Wolf Among Us now it's finally fully released with all episodes, and going to try and write a review on some other older games I try and entertain myself with when I have a few spare minutes (which is rarely these days)

More from me soon!
-KirreeH

No comments:

Post a Comment