Wednesday 30 July 2014

Team Fortress 2

Now as you all know, I've been without my PC now for almost 2 months. Luckily however my dad owns an alright-ish PC so I downloaded some of my Steam games onto there (as he doesn't own many games other than Fifa Manager himself).

I've liked Team Fortress since I downloaded it. It's free, I could play it on my 3 year old laptop if I found a cooling base, and it's quite pretty to look at. It also surprises me just how many people still play a game this old. But it's something nice to play in the meantime until I get my own PC back.

Now I'm not going to start on a proper review as I'm currently on one day off before I start 9 shifts in a row. Nine. I'm gunna die. But after that I'm off on holiday for a week which evens it out.
But as I was saying, if you're looking for something to mess around on for a short amount of time, or if you want a game that's not going to cost you anything, or even if you just want to parade around as a Heavy in silly clothes, Team Fortress is a must have.
If you don't already own it, get it. You'll be wondering why you never did it before!

Well that's all from me for the time being. Time to chill for an hour before having to do stuff again :(
Until next time!
-KirreeH

No comments:

Post a Comment