Saturday 24 May 2014

Geometry Dash

Geometry Dash is a mobile game available on Android Play Store and iTunes App store.
I wasn't really expecting much from this game but it is AMAZING.
I first watched Pewdiepie do a video on it which made me want to try it for myself, and watching a video just doesn't do justice for this game. It's SO addictive! I found myself on my 30th attempt easily when failing at this game.
For me, it's not just the frustration of crashing into something SO EASY to jump, but when the music stops suddenly, it makes me want to play again just to hear that beautiful melody again. And again. And again.

Honestly, just try it out, it's worth it. There is a lite version too if you don't want to commit to paying for this game. But I'm sure once you've tried it you'll want to buy it ;)

-KirreeH

No comments:

Post a Comment